Friday, July 20, 2012

Frugal Friday: Gone to the Dogs!

We've all seen it. The Australian cattle dog lying in the grass just outside the arena during a riding lesson. The Jack Russel terriers or Corgis piled up in a golf cart at shows across the country. The loveable mutt that greets every visitor to the barn. There's just something special about a barn dog.



Because riders love to spoil their dogs almost as much as they spoil their horses, I've scoured the 'net for the best doggie deals I could find. The result? DoggyLoot.com


If I had to describe DoggyLoot, I'd call it LivingSocial for dogs. Essentially, the folks at DoggyLoot sell high quality dog toys, treats, and other supplies at deep discounts that are sometimes close to 75% off. As if that wasn't enough to entice the discriminating dog owner to make a purchase, they offer free shipping on all products. Sweet deal!

All you have to do to get in on the deals is sign up with Facebook or your e-mail address, and choose the size of dog you have. (I went for medium, since I have a pair of dachshunds that are extremely aggressive chewers and obliterate small dog chews/toys within a day or two.) The only catch is that, like LivingSocial, DoggyLoot deals are available for a limited time and once they're gone, they're gone.

Today's DoggyLoot deals for medium dogs include:
  • 54% off two moose antler chews (retails for $46, on sale for $21)
  • 58% off 10 6" USDA free range Bully Sticks (retails for $43, on sale for $18)
  • 33% off Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Treats (retails for $21, on sale for $14)
If you want to join DoggyLoot, please click through my special "refer a friend" link: https://doggyloot.com/invite/8645f2c4 You'll get a $5 coupon just for signing up, and I'll get $10 when you make your first purchase. Win-win!

Disclaimer: I am not associated with DoggyLoot in any way and I don't get any kind of reimbursement (beyond the "refer a friend" program) for bringing you this message. I just think they have a really great program and I've been personally satisfied with their offerings and service. Besides, I love having pampered pooches, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment